Dr. Byeonghong Cho
Dr. Byeonghong Cho graduated Magna Cum Laude in June 2008 from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. Before joining 1st Choice Sports Rehab Center, he spent over two years associating at Clinton Back and Neck in Clinton, Iowa.
His current sports rehab practice focuses on injury care and performance enhancement through the use of the most up to date manual therapy and rehabilitation methods. He combines classic chiropractic techniques with soft tissue therapies and diagnostic systems like Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Fascial Distortion Model (FDM). He is currently studying for his Masters of Acupuncture.
Dr. Cho emphasizes patient involvement in their rehabilitative recovery. Recommendation of sports specific exercise will always serve the athlete well in the longevity, success and enjoyment of their chosen sport.
Dr. Cho’s post-doctoral training & certifications include:
- ART Full-Body, Long Tract Nerve Entrapment & Biomechanics
- Full body certified Fascial Distortion Model provider.
- Certified advanced Graston Technique provider.
- Certified Level I and Level II Selective Functional Movement Assesment provider
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Provider-eligible (CCSP) through American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Provider-eligible (CCEP)
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP) through Kinesio Taping Association
- Certified Low Back Mechanical Diagnosis and therapy (Mckenzie Exercise)
- Total Body Resistance (TRX) Exercise Suspension Trainer Course
- Over 200 hours of Advanced Gonstead technique training
Honors and Awards:
- President’s List at Palmer College of Chiropractic 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Pi Tau Delta Honor Society 2008
- Magna Cum Laude 2008