Whether you are just getting off the couch or training for your next competition, getting to the next level can be a challenge. Our Decatur Sports Chiropractors are current or former athletes, who treat, train, teach and write. As described in a past article, a sports chiropractor is a highly specialized healthcare professional who has years of post graduate training in the areas of strength and conditioning, performance training, injury prevention and rehab, and proper nutrition for those in training or competition.
Here are our a few training and nutrition tips from our Sports Chiropractic team:
- Exercise and Heat Illness
- Cold Weather Training
- Sleep: the Underrated Performance Enhancer
- Keeping Fitness Resolutions
- Stretching to Prevent Injury
- Barefoot (minimalist) Running